Winters in Dubrovnik look like an abandoned paradise. Beaches and bars are deserted but it’s still sunny, you can hear the echo of your footsteps on the paved streets and the views are still stunning.
Food Food Food :
- Pancerote, looks like a calzone covered in cream and cheese
- Octopus carpaccio
- Brodetto, fish with spicy sauce
- Ćevapčići, traditional dish made with ground meat
Places to check out in Dubrovnik :
Not far from Dubrovnik :
- Montenegro: the city of Kotor is only a few kilometers away from the Croatian border. The architecture is breathtaking.
- Cavtat : If you can handle winding roads, it’s totally worth it ! Really quiet and peaceful, especially in the winter.